The Satanic Temple Colorado
|The Satanic Temple Colorado|
|Physical Address||10110 E 120th Ave, #7, Henderson, CO 80640|
|Mail Address||PO BOX 452, HENDERSON, CO 80640|
|Registered Agent||Dana Hutcheson|
|Doing Business As||N/A|
The Satanic Temple Colorado is a Colorado-based nonprofit corporation registered in the state of Colorado. Dana Severin Hutcheson is its registered agent, with no other governing officers publicly visible. The company was created May, 8, 2020.
Its principal street address is 10110 E 120th Ave, #7, Henderson, CO 80640.
On April 19, 2019, Pandemonium LLC, a limited liability company, was established sharing the same physical address, PO Box, and registered agent. The same day, it registered the trade name "The Satanic Temple Colorado" for the expected business purpose of "Merchandise, Events" before ultimately withdrawing it May 8, 2020, the same day the nonprofit corporation was registered.
A Facebook group was created in June 2016 with a Facebook page coming in August 2017. According to Denver-based alt weekly Westword, "the Colorado chapter of the Satanic Temple came together in 2017," engaging in such activities as Adopt-A-Highway several times per year.  There was no indication public fundraising was required to support the activity.
As of 2019, the chapter claimed to have "three dozen official members and 200 regular attendees to weekly meetings in Northern Colorado, Denver and Colorado Springs."
Per the Facebook group description and Westword article, current local leadership was "Viktor LaMent" and "Persephone Gray" as co-chapter heads with "Harry Hoofcloppen" as media liaison, referred to as "the Triumvirate."
- ↑ The Satanic Temple Colorado, Colorado SOS# 20201415370
- ↑ Pandemonium LLC, Colorado SOS# 20191331720
- ↑ Pandemonium LLC trade name The Satanic Temple Colorado, Colorado SOS #20191331729
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Chapter: The Satanic Temple" FB group
- ↑ The Satanic Temple Colorado FB page
- ↑ The Satanic Temple Colorado Puts a Devilish Spin on the Holidays, Dec. 1, 2020
- ↑ Satanists are winning the fight to keep the devil in Christmas, Dec. 5, 2019