The Satanic Temple Santa Cruz
|The Satanic Temple Santa Cruz|
|Physical Address||1267 WILLIS STREET, STE. 200, REDDING CA 96001|
|Mail Address||1267 WILLIS STREET, STE. 200, REDDING CA 96001|
|Registered Agent||NORTHWEST REGISTERED AGENT, INC|
|Doing Business As||N/A|
The Satanic Temple Santa Cruz is a California-based nonprofit corporation registered in the state of California. It was created Sept, 19, 2019. Lana Davis is its chief executive officer, Brenan Peterman is its secretary, and Sara Barnson is its chief financial officer. "Northwest Registered Agent, Inc." is its registered agent.
The principal street address for both corporations is 1267 Willis St., Ste. 200, Redding, CA 96001.
A Facebook group and page were created in March 2018 with a Facebook page coming in August 2017. Its Twitter and Instagram accounts no longer appeared active, effective August 2020.. As of February 2021, no chapter head or media liaison was publicly listed. From May 2018 to September 2019, Sadie Satanas and Lana Navalia were identified as chapter heads.
In the May 2018 interview with free-circulation weekly newspaper Good Times, chapter heads stated the Santa Cruz chapter came out of an earlier, apparently now-defunct San Jose chapter, on whose behalf Satanas had also been authorized to speak to the media. The San Jose chapter had been in existence since at least 2015 when its director of communications was Xepher Asche.
- ↑ The Satanic Temple Santa Cruz, California SOS# C4310448
- ↑ The Satanic Temple Santa Cruz, Statement of Information
- ↑ Northwest Registered Agent, Inc., California SOS# C3184722
- ↑ "The Satanic Temple-Santa Cruz Members" FB group
- ↑ The Satanic Temple Santa Cruz FB page
- ↑ @tstsantacruz, Instagram
- ↑ @tstsantacruz, Twitter
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Satanic Temple’s Santa Cruz Chapter to March in Pride, Good Times, May 29, 2018
- ↑ This week Andy and Jack sit down with Lana Navalia and Sadie Satanas, the Chapterheads of TST-Santa Cruz to talk about their recent excursion to the Baphomet Rally in Arkansas, the Santa Cruz chapter’s adopt-a-beach, the history of persecution by the religious of the LTGBQ+ community, veganism, and more, The Satanic Temple Santa Cruz – Naked Diner Ep. 119,
- ↑ Goat head topper stolen from San Jose Satanist group’s Christmas tree, The Mercury News, Nov. 29, 2017
- ↑ Xepher Asche, director of communication for The Satanic Temple, San Jose Chapter, indicated the LDS church would need to check with his organization before it performs baptismal rites for the dead for anyone. "Group creates 'opt out' website for LDS practice of baptism for the dead", KUTV, Nov. 15, 2015