United Federation of Churches, LLC
|United Federation of Churches, LLC|
|Physical Address||64 BRIDGE STREET, SALEM, MA 01970|
|Mailing Address||519 Somerville Ave, #288, Somerville, MA 0214|
|Registered Agent||Douglas Misicko|
|Doing Business As||The Satanic Temple|
United Federation of Churches, LLC is a Domestic Limited Liability Company doing business as and holding the trademarks for The Satanic Temple and Lucien Greaves. A listing without the "LLC" also holds a trademark for "TST".
It was organized Feb. 14, 2014, in Salem, Massachusetts at 64 Bridge Street, a property shared by several other corporations owned by Cevin Soling, including 64 Bridge LLC, which owns the location.
The registered agent of United Federation of Churches is Douglas Misicko, while its manager is Cevin Soling.
In the earliest filings, the only two officers listed were Misicko and Soling. However, in the May 2018 Restated Certificate of Organization, "Doug Mesner" was the registered agent and "Malcolm Jarry" was manager, with "Jarry" signing as the applicant; in 2019, Misicko was listed as registered agent but "Mesner" was also a listed officer along with "Jarry", who again signed the document. In 2020, Soling signed the annual report, and "Jarry" was listed only in regards to the real property.
In 2021, again only Misicko and Soling were listed as officers and signatories of the annual report.
"The Satanic Temple" Federal EIN 46-5030690 is distinct from The Satanic Temple Inc, FEIN 82-3404757, which the Massachusetts Secretary of State lists as owned solely by Misicko. In 2019, "The Satanic Temple Inc" became the first Satanic church to achieve Public Charity Status under Section 170(b)(1)(A)(i), "a church or a convention or association of churches."  However, GuideStar.org lists "The Satanic Temple" and an EIN matching "The Satanic Temple Inc" to have the principal officer "Lucien Greaves" (sic) and co-principal officer "Malcolm Jarry" (sic), but it's not obvious what documents that references as the Form 990s were not publicly available.
- ↑ USPTO.com, "United Federation of Churches LLC
- ↑ USPTO.com, "United Federation of Churches" (sic)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Massachusetts Secretary of State, filings for United Federation of Churches LLC, ID Number 001127600
- ↑ IRS.gov, The Satanic Temple (sic), FEIN 82-3404757, Salem, MA, determination letter ruling 02/06/2019, "990 - Not required to file (church)"
- ↑ IRS.gov, Ordo Sororitatis Satanicae, EIN: 82-4719513 | Ballwin, MO, determination letter ruling 04/11/2018, "990 - Required to file Form 990-N - Income less than $25,000 per year"
- ↑ GuideStar.org, ruling year 2019