64 Bridge LLC
|64 Bridge LLC|
|Physical Address||64 BRIDGE STREET, SALEM, MA 01970|
|Mail Address||64 BRIDGE STREET, SALEM, MA 01970|
|Registered Agent||Cevin Soling|
|Doing Business As||Satanic Art Gallery|
Sixty Four Bridge LLC, also 64 Bridge LLC, is a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) registered in the state of Massachusetts. Cevin Soling is its registered agent as well as its Manager and only signatory. Per the city of Salem, the company also does business as Salem Art Gallery, but this does not appear to be indicated on the state Secretary of State documents.
Not to be confused with "64 Bridge Street LLC" which existed from 2010 to 2015.
64 Bridge Street
The corporation is the legal owner of the property 64 Bridge St, Salem, MA 01970-4131, which is "the international headquarters for The Satanic Temple" and "Salem Art Gallery".
Shortly after purchasing the location in July 2015, the corporation petitioned the city of Salem to convert office space on the first floor of the building into an art gallery with an accessory gift shop. The building was originally constructed in 1882, and the property, bought for $426,500, was worth $539,100 as of 2021.
It is also the registered address other Massachusetts-based corporations belonging to Soling, United Federation of Churches, LLC, Cinephobia LLC, and Reason Alliance, Ltd. It is also the registered address for Colorado-based business Winstonian Enterprises Ltd., which owns and operates The Satanic Estate.
In April 2020, Sixty Four Bridge LLC took out a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan of $52,894 for payroll purposes relating to four positions.
According to frequently asked questions for The Satanic Estate, also known as The Satanic Temple's Virtual Headquarters (TSTVHQ), the tickets charged for virtual events was to offset the costs from the closed physical headquarters in Salem due to COVID-19. The Salem Art Gallery ultimately reopened April, 1, 2021. 
It is not made explicit or obvious what these costs are given that, with Doug Misicko, Soling himself owns The Satanic Temple and, through 64 Bridge LLC, solely owns that property and ultimately would collect any rents.
- ↑ Applications for One Day Wine and Malt License at Salem Art Gallery, 64 Bridge Street from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. for a Devil’s Dinner Party on October 10, 2019 – Sixty Four Bridge LLC d/b/a Salem Art Gallery City of Salem, MA Licensing Board Meeting and Agenda Notice September 23, 2019
- ↑ 64 Bridge Street LLC, MA SOS# 000990059
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 64 Bridge St, Salem, MA, 01970, Sale date, 7/2/2015, Comments: "salem art gallery = 1st fl. church headquarters = 2 office rooms on 2nd fl. Residential portion is half 2nd fl and 20% fin attic. BUILDING @ REAR PARKING LOT = 4 SKERRY STREET COURT", Salem, MA, parcel #36-0153-0
- ↑ salemartgallery.com
- ↑ Salem.com, Zoning Board of Appeals notice
- ↑ CivicPlus.com, July 29, 2015 decision by City of Salem Board of Appeals
- ↑ Winstonian Enterprises Ltd., Colorado Secretary of State #20201031390
- ↑ ProPublica.org, Loan #8208227105 with Citizens Bank, National Association.
- ↑ We wish that everyone could party for free, but sadly that’s just not possible. We are very lucky to use this platform for a deep discounted rate, which would have cost thousands if friends weren’t developing it. We pay performers, the server and hosting costs money, we pay our moderator and administrator a small amount per event, and we do have to pay for every code change with each new event. Every time we open VHQ, it’s about $700 and by contributing $6.66 per event, you’re helping us come closer to breaking even and maybe even someday allowing us to offset the costs of HQ in Salem being closed during the largest part of the pandemic. TSTVHQ FAQ
- ↑ April 2021 newsletter On April 1st, 2021, Salem Art Gallery, The Satanic Temple's Headquarters, will reopen to the public with no appointment necessary.