CarZoom.com LLC was a for-profit corporation originally registered in Florida in 2006.
Soling sought the return of his initial $100,000 investment along with $200,000 in punitive damages.
The Gabrieles countersued and July 28, 2014, the case was dismissed after an agreement was reached out of court.
The lawyer used by Soling in the case, James MacNaughton, would go on to represent "Mary Doe" in The Satanic Temple's failed reproductive rights case in Missouri, Mary Doe v. Jeremiah J Nixon et al.
- OpenCorporates.com, L06000070677 CarZoom.com LLC
- Filmmaker sues over car venture that went flat, Rochester Business Journal, March 1, 2013
- PacerMonitor.com, 6:13-cv-06087, Soling v. Gabriele et al]
- courts.mo.gov, 15AC-CC00205, Mary Doe v Jeremiah J Nixon et al
- TheAutoChannel.com, press release, Sep. 17, 2009. "We are very excited about our new partnership with WROC TV and WUHF Fox Rochester," says CarZoom VP Director of Marketing, Bruce Pilato. "The new line of marketing products we have introduced are among the most advanced and strongest consumer-based tools available to assist buyers in their search for the right vehicle."
- crowdcast.io, Hangout with manager and music journalist Bruce Pilato, May 14, 2020; also Rochester City Newspaper, In the year 2000, with attorney Robert Brenna, Pilato, formed AORTA ENTERTAINMENT INC., an independent record label. In 2002, Aorta merged with the New York City based independent label, Xemu Records, to form a joint venture called A2X Records, LLC, distributed nationally by Redeye Distribution. The first A2X release is a compilation album called WHEN PIGS FLY- THE SONGS YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D HEAR, which was co-produced by Cevin Soling and Bruce Pilato. It features new recordings of classic covers done by artists such as Ani DiFranco & Jackie Chan, Devo, The Fixx, The Oak Ridge Boys, Billy Preston, and others. Pilato is also an archivist and writer for the acclaimed www.wolfgangvault.com website, which features the vast musical archives of the late concert promoter Bill Graham and the historic Fillmore East & West. In 2011, he became Director of Marketing and a Co-producer of the multi-media stage production, THIS IS THE 60s, in conjunction with South Carolina’s Lyric Media Inc. Outside of the entertainment industry, he is an equity partner in the automotive website, CarZoom.com LLC.
- NY Secretary of State, DOS ID# 5585597, CarZoom.com LLC, filed 07/11/2019, 941 Ridge Road, Webster, NY 14580