The Satanic Temple Inc
Lua error in Module:Incorporated_Entities at line 16: header must be either of type string or number. The Satanic Temple, Inc. is a Chapter 180 Religious Company. It is distinct from United Federation of Churches, LLC which does business as "The Satanic Temple", but "The Satanic Temple, Inc." was the original owner of the trademark "The Satanic Temple" due to a filing error. 
It was organized Nov. 14, 2017, in Salem, Massachusetts at 64 Bridge Street, a property shared with United Federation of Churches and several other corporations owned by Cevin Soling. It was initially registered as "The Satanic Temple" before having its name changed to "The Satanic Temple, Inc." on May 24, 2019.
Unlike "The Satanic Temple", Federal EIN 82-3404757 "The Satanic Temple, Inc." is owned solely by Misicko. In February 2019, it achieved Public Charity Status under Section 170(b)(1)(A)(i), "a church or a convention or association of churches." 
In the online store for TheSatanicTemple.com, products such as hoodies, hot sauce, or a "Lucien Greaves Hand-Signed Baphomet Sketch" proceed as typical sales. However, donations such as "Contribute To The Satanic Temple" include the following text:
The Satanic Temple, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible in accordance with IRS rules and regulations. The Federal Tax ID is 82-3404757.
The Satanic Temple Inc. has been involved in at least three lawsuits since its formation.
|Case name||Original Jurisdiction||Case Number||Result||Appeal|
|The Satanic Temple, Inc. v. City of Boston||U.S. District Court of Massachusetts - Boston||1:21-cv-10102||Ongoing|
|The Satanic Temple, Inc. v. Lamar Advertising of Louisiana, LLC||Circuit Court of Benton County, Arkansas||04CV-20-2100||Ongoing|
|The Satanic Temple, Inc., et al v. City of Scottsdale||U.S. District Court of Arizona - Phoenix||20-15338||Failed||Unknown|
- In the statement, line 2, "The Satanic Temple, Inc." should be deleted, and The Satanic Temple should be inserted., Justia.Com
- The Satanic Temple, Inc., MA SOS# 001299281
- The Satanic Temple, FEIN 82-3404757
- TheSatanicTemple.com, "Donate"
- A U.S. District Court judge ruled this month that Scottsdale did not discriminate against the Satanic Temple when the city blocked a member of the group from giving an invocation before a City Council meeting in 2016. Judge David Campbell ruled the Satanic Temple did not prove the city had denied its request because of its religious beliefs. Scottsdale wins court battle against Satanists over right to give invocation; Satanists appeal, Arizona Republic, Feb. 29, 2020 [https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CLRu82vyyIgJ:https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/scottsdale/2020/02/29/scottsdale-wins-court-battle-against-satanists-over-invocation/4903564002/+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us Cached]