The Satanic Temple Inc
|The Satanic Temple Inc|
|Entity Type||Nonprofit Church|
|Physical Address||64 BRIDGE STREET, SALEM, MA 01970|
|Mail Address||519 Somerville Ave, #288, Somerville, MA 0214|
|Registered Agent||Douglas Misicko|
|Doing Business As||N/A|
|Past Names||The Satanic Temple|
The Satanic Temple, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and Chapter 180 Religious Company.
Its registered agent is Douglas Misicko, who also serves as its president, treasurer, clerk, and director. There are no other officers. 
It was initially registered as "The Satanic Temple" before having its name changed to "The Satanic Temple, Inc." on May 24, 2019. "The Satanic Temple, Inc." was the original owner of the trademark "The Satanic Temple" due to a filing error. 
It is distinct from United Federation of Churches, LLC, which also does business as "The Satanic Temple."
The Satanic Temple, Inc. was organized Nov. 14, 2017, in Salem, Massachusetts at 64 Bridge Street, a property shared with United Federation of Churches and several other corporations owned by Cevin Soling.
Unlike "The Satanic Temple", Federal EIN 82-3404757 "The Satanic Temple, Inc." is owned solely by Misicko. In February 2019, it achieved Public Charity Status under Section 170(b)(1)(A)(i), "a church or a convention or association of churches."  The organization is not required to file an annual return with the IRS because it is a church, however, GuideStar lists its Principal Officer as "Lucien Greaves" and its Co-Principal Officer as "Malcolm Jarry". The associated website for charity is TheSatanicTemple.com.
In the online store for TheSatanicTemple.com, products such as hoodies, hot sauce, and most items in the collection "TST V. Texas" proceed as typical sales. However, donation pages such as "Contribute To The Satanic Temple" or items listed as "Contribute to the Religious Reproductive Rights Legal Aid Fund" include the following text:
The Satanic Temple, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible in accordance with IRS rules and regulations. The Federal Tax ID is 82-3404757.
|2021||Baphomet Things Happen In Philadelphia||$7,341||$3,000||Yes|
- ↑ The Satanic Temple, Inc., MA SOS# 001299281
- ↑ In the statement, line 2, "The Satanic Temple, Inc." should be deleted, and The Satanic Temple should be inserted., Justia.Com
- ↑ The Satanic Temple, FEIN 82-3404757
- ↑ GuideStar profile for "The Satanic Temple"
- ↑ TheSatanicTemple.com, "Donate"
- ↑ https://thesatanictemple.com/collections/tst-v-texas/products/religious-reproductive-rights-legal-aid-fund
- ↑ Baphomet Things Happen In Philadelphia, The Love City Satanists are working diligently to bring you our first Satanic fundraiser. All proceeds will go directly to The Satanic Temple to help support their many causes. Our goal is to expand, excite, unite and raise awareness within our Satanic community in the greater Philadelphia area.
- ↑ Baphomet's Ball, Satanic Fundraiser and Hell-A-Thon!. We are hosting a free virtual benefit concert on TST.TV along with a fundraiser campaign which will run for 666 hours (about 28 days) and feature some killer special items for early bird donors including some one-of-a-kind pieces you don't want to miss. The show will be replayable on TST.TV throughout the month and afterward so you can keep rocking out again and again!
- ↑ Giving Tuesday 2020, [Call-to-Action] Please join us for #GivingTuesday to raise $50,000 and sponsor a new cohort of 50 Kids Now Mentees