The Satanic Temple Inc
|The Satanic Temple Inc|
|Entity Type||Nonprofit Church|
|Physical Address||64 BRIDGE STREET, SALEM, MA 01970|
|Mail Address||519 Somerville Ave, #288, Somerville, MA 0214|
|Registered Agent||Douglas Misicko|
|Doing Business As||N/A|
|Past Names||The Satanic Temple|
The Satanic Temple, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and Chapter 180 Religious Company.
It was initially registered as "The Satanic Temple" before having its name changed to "The Satanic Temple, Inc." on May 24, 2019. "The Satanic Temple, Inc." was the original owner of the trademark "The Satanic Temple" due to a filing error. 
It is distinct from United Federation of Churches, LLC, which also does business as "The Satanic Temple."
The Satanic Temple, Inc. was organized Nov. 14, 2017, in Salem, Massachusetts at 64 Bridge Street, a property shared with United Federation of Churches and several other corporations owned by Cevin Soling.
Unlike "The Satanic Temple", Federal EIN 82-3404757 "The Satanic Temple, Inc." is owned solely by Misicko. In February 2019, it achieved Public Charity Status under Section 170(b)(1)(A)(i), "a church or a convention or association of churches."  The organization is not required to file an annual return with the IRS because it is a church, however, GuideStar lists its Principal Officer as "Lucien Greaves" and its Co-Principal Officer as "Malcolm Jarry". The associated website for charity is TheSatanicTemple.com.
In the online store for TheSatanicTemple.com, products such as hoodies, hot sauce, and most items in the collection "TST V. Texas" proceed as typical sales. However, donation pages such as "Contribute To The Satanic Temple" or items listed as "Contribute to the Religious Reproductive Rights Legal Aid Fund" include the following text:
Samuel Alito's Mom's Satanic Abortion Clinic Inc. / TST Health Inc
In New Mexico, The Satanic Temple Inc. is registered with the doing business as names "Samuel Alito's Mom's Satanic Abortion Clinic Inc. / TST Health Inc.". Originally organized in New Mexico Nov. 22, 2022, the only governing officer was first listed as the Cevin Soling pseudonym "Malcolm Jarry" as director. By January 2023, Douglas Misicko had been added as another director, both under his government name and his pseudonym "Lucien Greaves", but as two separate people with separate addresses. Misicko was also listed as president and treasurer under his government name, which is how the registry stands as of July 2023.
In The Satanic Temple's Indiana abortion challenge, TST claimed that their abortion clinic had "prescribed Abortifacients to over two dozen patients" between February 1, 2023, and June 8, 2023, an average of about six patients per month.
In the same document, TST claimed no licensed physicians were employed by or contracted by the abortion clinic, and described its expenses as, "Paying contractors employed by the Abortion Clinic, including attorneys, APRN’s and other support persons and the purchase of computers and telecommunications equipment and related services."
|2021||Baphomet Things Happen In Philadelphia||$7,341||$3,000||Yes|
- The Satanic Temple, Inc., MA SOS# 001299281
- In the statement, line 2, "The Satanic Temple, Inc." should be deleted, and The Satanic Temple should be inserted., Justia.Com
- The Satanic Temple, FEIN 82-3404757
- GuideStar profile for "The Satanic Temple"
- TheSatanicTemple.com, "Donate"
- New Mexico Secretary of State, business ID# 7035080
- CourtListener.com, Exhibit B - Plaintiffs Non-Confidential Response to Defendants First Set of Inte — Document #50, Attachment #2,
- INTERROGATORY NO. 3: Identify the number of persons to whom The Abortion Clinic has provided abortion inducing drugs, the type and quantity of such drugs provided, and the location where the drugs were provided during the relevant timeframe.
- RESPONSE: Plaintiff objects to this Interrogatory on the grounds it seeks information beyond the scope of Fed. R. Civ. Pro. 26(b)(1). Subject to this objection and without waiving it, the Abortion Clinic has prescribed Abortifacients to over two dozen patients since it became operational in February 2023.
- Baphomet Things Happen In Philadelphia, The Love City Satanists are working diligently to bring you our first Satanic fundraiser. All proceeds will go directly to The Satanic Temple to help support their many causes. Our goal is to expand, excite, unite and raise awareness within our Satanic community in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Baphomet's Ball, Satanic Fundraiser and Hell-A-Thon!. We are hosting a free virtual benefit concert on TST.TV along with a fundraiser campaign which will run for 666 hours (about 28 days) and feature some killer special items for early bird donors including some one-of-a-kind pieces you don't want to miss. The show will be replayable on TST.TV throughout the month and afterward so you can keep rocking out again and again!
- Giving Tuesday 2020, [Call-to-Action] Please join us for #GivingTuesday to raise $50,000 and sponsor a new cohort of 50 Kids Now Mentees