The Satanic Wiki
Welcome to the The Satanic Wiki!
This is a repository of crowd-sourced information about Satanism. We're a collaborative community website about Satanism that anyone, including you, can build and expand. Wikis like this one depend on readers getting involved and adding content. Click here or the "Edit Source" button at the top of any page to get started!
- "Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds in darkened times. Let us embrace the Luciferian impulse to eat of the Tree of Knowledge and dissipate our blissful and comforting delusions of old. Let us demand that individuals be judged for their concrete actions, not their fealty to arbitrary social norms and illusory categorizations. Let us reason our solutions with agnosticism in all things, holding fast only to that which is demonstrably true. Let us stand firm against any and all arbitrary authority that threatens the personal sovereignty of One or All. That which will not bend must break, and that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared its demise. It is Done. Hail Satan."
Table of Contents
Major Corporate Entities
- For-profit: United Federation of Churches, LLC, d/b/a "The Satanic Temple"
- Nonprofit church: The Satanic Temple Inc, formerly registered as "The Satanic Temple"
- Nonprofit: Reason Alliance, Ltd
- For-profit: 64 Bridge LLC, d/b/a "Salem Art Gallery"
- For-profit: Winstonian Enterprises Ltd, owner and operator of "The Satanic Estate" and its TST Virtual Headquarters
- For-profit: Cinephobia LLC, owner of TheSatanicTemple.TV
- For-profit: Spectacle Films Inc
- Douglas Alexander Misicko, TST co-founder and owner, who also commonly uses pseudonyms "Lucien Greaves"" and "Doug Mesner"
- Cevin D. Soling, TST co-founder and owner, who also uses pseudonym "Malcolm Jarry" for the Temple
- Matthew Kezhaya, lawyer
- W. James MacNaughton, lawyer
- Greg Stevens, head of TST Ministry, who formerly used the psuedonym "Priest Penemue"
- Stu de Haan, lawyer and former TST Arizona chapter head
- David Guinan, one-time TST collaborator, who used the pseudonym "Nicholas Crowe" for the Hail Satan? film
- Shane Bugbee, one-time TST collaborator and longtime friend of Misicko prior to TST's founding
- Brian Werner, first TST "high priest" in June 2013 who left the org in December 2014
- Zach Black, former Church of Satan member and former Portland Chapter head
- Adam Parfrey, publisher of Feral House books and TST collaborator prior to his death
- Jex Blackmore, former Detroit chapter head and former national spokesperson
- Dex Desjardins, former Albany chapter head and member of International Council
- Sarah Ponto Rivera, former head of Grey Faction, former member of International Council
- Chalice Blythe, former head of TST Utah
- Evan Anderson, head of Grey Faction
- Hollow Axis, head of TST security
- Happy Endings, prominent member of Chicago chapter and serial filer of pro se First Amendment lawsuits
- Mercy Maelica, assistant to Executive Ministry at The Satanic Temple HQ
- Stephen Bradford Long, host of Sacred Tension podcast and sponsored propagandist
- June Everett, head of After School Satan clubs national campaign.
- Internal structure (2018)
- TST Code of Conduct (June 2021)
- "Transformed" internal structure(2021 - incomplete)
- Executive Ministry
- Chapters (now Congregations)
- The ABCs of the Alphabet
- Might Is Right 24-Hour Radio Special
- Seven Tenets
- The Satanic Temple's for-profit corporation lawsuits
- The Satanic Temple's non-profit corporation lawsuits
- TST Invocation, 2017